Saturday 30 April 2016

Transformation Painting - Mixed Media Art - Pearl


I was slightly late in posting this, wanted to share another painting transformed from a background.  Check out the video of the process.  I had a lot of fun creating her




It is great what you can create from scrap papers.  You can see the shapes of the papers that went into creating the background.


But you can transform it any way you please.  And create a piece of Art that speaks to you, I've called her Pearl, as she loves wearing pearl necklaces.



Do check out some of my other art and videos.  Stay blessed and be a blessing.

2 comments :

  1. I am in complete and utter AWE of your amazing talent... I am now off to find your YOUtube channel so I can follow youuuuu. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, many thanks for stopping by. Hope you like the videos.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...