Friday 3 November 2017

31 Art Journals - No 28 & 29



Only a couple of days left for the remainder of the journals that I am sharing with you as part of the series.  I have so many more that I have lovingly spent time on that will have to wait for another time.

In the meantime, I have two journals that I want to pass your way as I try and keep to my promise of getting them all out to you before the end of the week.  

Journal 28



This is a journal in progress, and is how a lot of them start out.  When you are creating your journal you don't always have to have all the pieces or do everything at once, but each stage can be a meditative process.

Journal 29

This art journal is from the One BadAss Art Journal class that I taught on earlier during the year.  It was fun to teach as well as be inspired by the other teachers on the course.


Take a look at the videos to see the inspiration behind the pages and what they mean to me.  I hope you are motivated to add something that you may have seen in your own process.


Remember that Hacking the Color Wheel starts on Sunday and you can sign up HERE

Stay blessed and be a blessing.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...